Friday, September 30, 2011

Paleo Progress

Well, I have been eating Paleo for about 3 weeks now! ( Not sure what Paleo is? Click here )Let me tell you, I feel SO much better already! I do not feel bloated, I have 20x's more energy, my skin is clearing up, and I think I am losing some weight ( I say think because I do not own a scale...for the sake of my sanity)! Now, I have to admit I have slipped up a few times...I am telling you sugar is the devil....But I think I have made up for it my working my butt off at the gym! I am really excited to see the changes that have been happening, I am going to continue making healthy choices and keep you updated on my progress!


Brent has even slimmed down too!!! :)



Week 1


Week 2

Week 3

Please excuse my Pajamas....I live in them  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment