Thursday, September 15, 2011

A-Z, of who else...but ME



A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: A Queen, but with McKenna joining us in the wee hours of the morning I wish we had a King.
C. Chore that you hate: laundry...putting it away is where I run into a problem.
D. Dogs: We don't have one, but when we do it will probably be a chocolate lab!
E. Essential start to your day: Snuggling with Kenna and a kiss goodbye to my husband when he leaves for work.
F. Favorite color: Teal and Purple
G. Gold or Silver: SILVER!
H. Height: 5'4
I. Instruments you play: none, I briefly tried the guitar when I was 8.
J. Job title: Wife & Mother
K. Kids: McKenna Renee Reis -14 months old
L. Live: Boise, ID
M. Mother’s name: Kristen <3
N. Nicknames: Lexi, Lex, Pexis
O. Overnight hospital stays: hmmm..2 I think. 
P. Pet peeves: Being ignored when I ask a question 
Q. Quote from a movie: if you're a bird, i'm a bird - the notebook (as if you didn't know!)
R. Right or left handed: righty
S. Siblings: 4! Sam, Thomasin, Aubriana, & Brinley
U. Underwear: hmm optional ;) LOL
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms yuck!
W. What makes you run late: Finding an outfit, I probably go through 3 or 4 before I find something I like.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: When I broke my collar bone and when I broke my wrist
Y. Yummy food that you make: I am OBSESSED with baking, give me a yummy recipe and I'll make it (and eat it of course)
Z. Zoo animal: Polar bears and Elephants :)




No comments:

Post a Comment