Sunday, June 19, 2011

Apt. 142

First and foremost....Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband and the best father in the world! Kenna and I love you SO much Brent <3


So I figured I should post some photos of our new apartment. We are mostly finished unpacking, and my house is clean...Well, as clean as it is going to get with my little mess-maker running around :) We went from a 670 sq.ft  one bedroom apartment to our new two bedroom 935 sq.ft apartment and we are LOVING the extra space <3







Not to mention we now have our own washer and dryer, and THAT my friends is amazing! I  know the pain of having a baby in one arm, and a laundry basket in the other, walking down a flight of stairs and across a parking lot to pay over $3.00 for one load of laundry....and let me tell you that makes the tedious chore of doing laundry even more mind-numbing! One thing is for sure though, I never thought I would get excited about a washer and dryer....it is the little things in life that make me smile :)


My pride and joy lol

1 comment:

  1. Cute place. I feel ya on the washer and dryer!

    Dropping in from Mama Blog.

    ReplyDelete